Most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, etc) operate their 3G service on the traditional cell-phone frequency bands (800/850MHz cellular and/or 1900MHz PCS).
Because T-Mobile US 3G operates on the 1700MHz AWS band you will need to ensure that antennas and amplifiers used support 1710-1755MHz (transmit) and 2110-2155MHz (receive). Standard dual-band Cell/PCS only equipment does not support 1700MHz AWS.
At the current time we do not have any FCC approved repeaters or amplifiers supporting the 1700MHz AWS band however we do have a selection of portable, vehicle and building antennas:
- TRAB806/17103: Laird Multi-Band Phantom Antenna (Black) with Magnetic Base or NMO Mount
- TRA806/17103: Laird Multi-Band Phantom Antenna (White) with Magnetic Base or NMO Mount
- MB825: High Gain Multi-Band Directional Antenna
- 295-PW: Digital Antenna Omni Directional Multi-Band Fiberglass Antenna
- 489-DB: Digital Antenna High Gain Multi-Band Directional Antenna